Interstice was a site determined installation in the Meyerhoff gallery in Baltimore, Maryland. Made up of several overlapping and simultaneous parts, this work was an investigation of the interval between spatial or temporal events. Components of the installation included
(1) Acrylic sunlight reflectors placed in window sills,
(2) Theatrical projector aimed at floor / wall resulting in reflection of wax floor surface,
(3) LCD video projection aimed at architectural void, (4) High Pressure Sodium(HPS) light hanging from ceiling,
(5) Timer with glass lens (controlled HPS light), and
(6) Exposed cords throughout.
It is important to note that this work requires direct observation through the senses to be fully comprehended, therefore this presentation format is inherently limited.